We invite everybody to study in Ukraine and in order to start the admission procedure to the chosen university applicants should provide us with the next documents for the Invitation letter issuing:
- Passport (scan);
- Document certifying completed secondary education with the list of subjects and examinations marks (scan);
- Consent to personal data collection and processing (will be sent to an applicant on the request).
The scans of documents should be sent to our mail email@example.com.
After arrival students should have the next documents translated into Ukrainian, certified in accordance with the legislation of an issuing country and legalized in accordance with the established procedure.
- Passport (with students visa if needed, valid for 1 year minimum), its translated and notarized copy;
- Document certifying completed secondary education with the list of subjects and examinations marks (original), its translated and notarized copy;
- Medical certificate of not being sick with AIDS. If there is no such certificate the foreign applicant will be tested for AIDS at his/her own expense at the place of studying;
- Medical certificate of not having medical contradictions for residence and studying in Ukraine;
- Birth certificate (copy);
- Medical life and health insurance certificates;
- 12 photos 3.5х4.5 size;
- Return ticket to home country.