We want to present you the private higher education institution “Kiev International University” founded in 1994. It is a member of the European Association of International Education and has the IV level of accreditation.
During the years of work the university formed a highly professional teaching staff, 70% of which are teachers with scientific degrees Doctors of Science and Candidates of Sciences. 12 scientific and pedagogical workers are the members of foreign academies and international scientific societies. Over the last 5 years the program “International Lecturer” successfully operates and it provides specialized lectures by leading foreign experts at the university. Under this program the foreign professors who are the leading experts in the fields of journalism, public relations, international information, international relations, economics and business administration, film and TV production, psychology are invited. Media audiences for video lectures, videoconferences as well as public lectures are used for these purposes.
KIU is an active participant in the international EU program TEMPUS-TACIS, according to which seven university’s projects were funded by the European Commission.
High level of training of young people contributes to the recognition of the Kiev International University in the international arena. Students of the University in Kiev are winners of the All-Ukrainian competitions, of students’ competitions in foreign languages, of programs and grants for continuing their education in the universities of Western Europe and of the United States.
Kyiv International University has an excellent material base: the total area of the premises of its own, due to the reconstruction of the existing university’s buildings is 39625 square meters.
Campuses are equipped at the proper level and have specialized classrooms with modern technical base – the courtroom; psychological laboratory; linguistic and computer rooms, physical and chemical laboratories; modern educational television and radio studios; dance halls; sports and fitness facilities; the library and the reading room with modern professional literature. The University also has a number of beautiful, modern dormitories with fresh renovation.
Kyiv International University provides training in the following specialties:
- International relations, social communication and regional studies;
- International law;
- International Economic Relations;
- Political Science;
- Business, trade and exchange activities;
- Finance, Banking and Insurance;
- Public Administration;
- Philology (English);
- Educational, pedagogical sciences;
- Secondary education (English);
- Performing Arts;
- Audiovisual Arts and Production;
- Construction and civil engineering;
- Architecture and town planning;
- Computer Science and Information Technology;
- Nursing (in English);
- Medicine (in English);
- Pharmacy, pharmaceutical industry;
The specific and one of the significant advantages of the Kiev International University is the possibility to study more than 20 languages there, including not only European, but languages of the countries of the East.
If you are interested to study general medicine, dentistry or pharmacy in English, pay attention to Kiev International Medical University Fees are the lowest in Ukraine!
Innovations of Kiev International Medical University:
Educational-professional program takes into account:
• preparation of family doctors (general practitioner – family medicine) who have the opportunity to receive specialized multidisciplinary training in the educational institution on the provision of primary health care to family members;
• preparation of future physicians for telemedicine, which is one of the priority directions of the modern industry, a complex of actions, technologies used in the provision of medical care using the means of remote communication in the form of exchange of electronic messages;
• the introduction of integrated medicine as one of the promising directions of the modern medical industry, developing on the basis of the integration of academic medicine and traditional medical systems. Founders of Integrative Medicine in Ukraine work at the Kiev International Medical University, Kiev, Ukraine: academicians of the International Academy of Integrative Anthropology, doctors of medical sciences, professors Kostinska N.E. and Kostinsky G. B. Scientists have established partnerships with well-known German clinics (Clinics of Anthroposophic Medicine Havelholm, Integrated Medicine Immanuel and the Medical Park), which are ranked among the leading medical establishments in Germany, maintain a creative relationship with the medical section of the Goetheanum High School (Switzerland).
Training at the university is carried out on the next educational levels:
- Bachelor – 4 years;
- Master – 1 year to 2 years (for those who have Bachelor degree).
The best graduates of the Master course have the opportunity to continue their education at KIU post-graduate department.
For quality training of specialists capable to carry out foreign policy, international activities, the learning process at the Kiev International University is held in two languages - Ukrainian and English.
International applicants can study the next specialties in English: Management, International relations, International economic relations, Administrative management (2 year Master course). For admission to the other specialties the knowledge of local language is needed. That’s why the preparatory department for studying Ukrainian\Russian languages is organized on a good level at the university. For 1 year period which the preparatory department lasts the students speak the language very good and successfully continue their studying of the chosen specialty afterwards.
We invite everybody to study at KIU and in order to start the admission procedure applicants should provide us with their documents for the Invitation letter issuing.
Educational year at KIU starts once per year, on the 1st of September. Those applicants who want to be admitted to the Bachelor or the Master programs are recommended to arrive before this date; the deadline of admission is the 15th of November. In case of arrival after an applicant will be admitted to the preparatory department group. Preparatory department admission lasts during the whole year.